I know that so many times we have been told to "just let it go" ~ and/or to "let go" of that unwanted feeling, or limiting belief that causes doubt (for example)! I've seen many comments on social media stating "but how do I let go", "its too hard", "it doesn't seem to let go at all", and so on !
So below is an extremely powerful technique that is provided through a FREE 11 minute audio guided release meditation with introductory tips, that enhances your natural ability to let go of any unwanted feeling or belief that appears to be standing in the way of having your dreams and desires. The technique has been applied by all of the Personal Transformational Teachers of the Inspirational Self Help Movie The Secret.
In my experience, it is very effective for enhancing your natural ability to let go, as there are 5 different ways to work with that can 'free up and release' that 'holding back' and unwanted emotions. My coaching and my mini programs blend this technique throughout them.
The free audio sample provided here, will demonstrate one of the ways of 'how to let go', and it truly does work. Yet, don't take my word for it! You are very welcome to opt in below to gain instant access to the link and audio .... and jump right into unravelling your natural inner courage, self certainty, and 'unlimitedness', a sense of 'peace' and inner freedom for having your desires/dreams/goals .... So, discover for yourself, if this works for you!
There are no obligations and your information is always private and confidential.
How is it possible to free up and release these feelings that seem to be stopping us from being motivated today, or on any day ?
In my experience it is possible to let go of any unwanted feelings that appear to be stopping us from moving forward. Each day when I wake up, I release any unwanted feelings .... you may want to call this a "release meditation". It is a series of gently guided questions, that allow you to answer from your own inner experience which enhances you to 'let go' .... (or not) of what seems to be stopping you from moving forward. It helps me 'clear the mind' of any negativity, and to be open to plan from a sense of peace, inner freedom and unlimitedness.
If you would like to sample this release (on any issue), feel free to opt in below for instant access to the link and 10 min audio file. There is no obligation and your email is kept private and confidential. Just type in your name, email and in the Comment Box type: "Requesting Release Meditation on any Issue."
1. Often a lack of confidence to "be", "do" and/or "have" your dreams/desires/goals, stems from the feeling of "fear" and thoughts such as "I can't", "I'm not enough" and "I don't know how".
2. If you have to do the set "task" anyway, (eg. a work commitment), it can be just as easy to think or say the words "cancel, cancel" when those unsupportive thoughts arise and choose the opposite thought "I can" or "I am enough." (That strategy comes from Success Coach, Jack Canfield's self esteem work). If you're going to be "thinking", you may as well be thinking supportive thoughts !
3. It is interesting to note, that when a baby enters the world, it seems impossible that it could ever walk! Yet, it has no concept of "I can't", so it can fall down many times and still continue until, indeed, the baby can walk. Learning the english language is another example.
4. As mentioned previously, the mind focuses on the "cannot" or the negative, when it can equally focus on the positive. So right now, can you think of a time when that sense of courage arose in order to complete the task (eg. learning to walk, or choose your own activity/situation that comes to mind now). Can you allow yourself to focus on that feeling of courage now? (just "pause" and notice that feeling of "courage" regarding that past task, or situation ...... even if its 1% noticing!) Now, could you simply focus on that feeling of "courage" and welcome it and allow it fully, and expand that feeling of courage some more, and even more than that? You can try this exercise when ever the feeling of "doubt" arises. Just think of that courageous situation you have already completed in the past, and welcome that feeling of courage, as best you can.
5. That exercise is a glimpse of some of the coaching that I apply for anyone who wants to gain confidence or boost confidence. Usually, it is very beneficial and effective to have a few techniques, and releases that can unravel and uncover beyond any obstacles, doubts or worries. Sometimes it can be very difficult to just "let go" of what appears to be blocking the completion of a goal, and my coaching and mini programs gently guide and support you to notice "what is beyond?" any limitations. With this coaching and 'release meditations" you can truly feel into "being" that confidence, quite quickly and easily ... because in my experience, it is already within, and it is very 'powerful' to simply release what you are not - the doubt/worry/overwhelm or 'fears' !
6. If you would like to experience a sample of a free 11 minute audio TRANSCRIPT PDF "release meditation" for "having more confidence", just opt in below right now. There is no obligation, and your email is 100% private and confidential. If not, I wish you an abundance of "courage and confidence" anywhere, anytime, for having all your goals in 2018, and beyond!
Hi ! I'm Kate
Personal Transformation Coach | Personal Growth.
Kate Burke is a Certified Professional Coach & Sedona Method Facilitator, with a Ba.Ed. in Health and Phys. Ed. She is a best selling author on amazon,