In my experience, it is better to be choosing from a sense of "complete, whole, enough, centred, clear", rather than choosing from 'being afraid, doubtful' (egs. only). "Peacefulness" is one of the top state's of mind from which to function from. The source for these synonyms, and the chart of emotions can be found in The Sedona Method book.
By 'peacefulness' I am really referring to being ''at peace" of mind. So I have created pillow cases with the emotions that I feel are externally supportive of peace, happiness and in harmony, particularly beyond those 'stressful feelings'. There are plenty of 'posts' within this website that can enhance your 'peacefulness' internally, through guided releasing of unwanted feelings, as well as supporting your self care, self awareness, and re discovering an innate wisdom. You're welcome to explore!
Why have hundreds of thousands of people worldwide since 1974, been releasing emotions with The Sedona Method? My direct experience and review.
So, what is my first hand direct experience, about releasing or letting go with The Sedona Method? Well, I kind of stumbled across this little known resource (to me at that time), through a self-esteem seminar that I attended by Jack Canfield and his team of trainers in the USA. I really needed something, or anything, that would set free (for good) the 'emotional trauma' I had experienced as a young adult. Yet, 'emotional trauma' is not a prerequisite to experiencing the freedom of The Sedona Method !!
It's over ten years, now, since I was introduced to it, and I have been sharing it abundantly, mostly for free. Simply because I found it to be so extremely 'freeing' and effective (more specifics later.) Also, I just wanted others to be free as well - yet, Ive had to release on that too! After attending a couple of retreats, I also discovered it had been validated for its effectiveness by Harvard Medical School. Yet, Harvard Medical School nor The State University of New York are not the only scientific studies to prove that The Sedona Method works. So it turns out. I still recommend, even with these studies to try it for yourself, no matter what anyone else proves and states, even my direct experience, and review here too. Take them all for your own checking. AND here are many success stories from all over the world.
What is The Sedona Method?
The Sedona Method is an easy to apply Method for noticing beyond, and releasing any unwanted feelings/thoughts/beliefs from the inside, out. It is simple method that allows you to enhance the natural ability that you already have, for releasing any of those uncomfortable feelings/thoughts/beliefs-including the root causes. This allows for 'being fully present' in the moment. After all, it is not possible to be 'doing' in "yesterday" or "tomorrow", in this moment of "now" (for example). If you are open to it, you can discover from your own inner truth if, indeed, mastery and true happiness come from within!
Is the Sedona Method Natural?
You've already experienced letting go, whether you've done anything with The Sedona Method or not. For example, every time you've had a good belly laugh. Everyone holds on a lot more, than they let go. Sometimes, we resist the way it actually is - because it is not the way we planned, or wanted it to be.
How does The Sedona Method Work?
The Sedona Method can dissolve the beliefs around 'life has to be a struggle'. It reveals happiness from right within you, for allowing life to be more fun! (Yet, don't take my word for that - see what is true for you.) There are 5 Different Ways of letting go:
Deciding to let go is the first letting go tool. If you notice your mind resisting the simplicity of The Sedona method, just experiment with it and see what happens. The Sedona method does not require you to believe in it in order for it to work.
The second way of letting go is welcoming. Triple Welcoming is a three part process that takes Welcoming much deeper. Firstly, welcome the issue - the thoughts, feelings, beliefs and whatever you are experiencing in the moment. Secondly, welcome any desire to do something about it. Lastly, welcome any sense of identity you have with the problem.
The Sedona Method will not attempt to tell you how to act. It will simply help you to uncover your own intuitive knowingness and clear reason. These natural characteristics will guide you into the right path for you.
The 5th way is an exploration into the personal sense of the "I/me/my" who is identified "with or about". An extremely effective exploration that truly does "destress the stressors" (in my experience)!
The Basic Releasing Questions
You will probably find yourself letting go a little more on each step of the process. The results at first may be quite subtle. Very quickly, if you are persistent, the results will get more and more noticeable. You may find that you have layers of feelings about a particular topic. However, what you let go of is gone for good.
Who can do The Sedona Method?
If you have emotions, then this is perfect for you! In addition, anyone who has a sincere desire to grow and change their life for the better, or is ready to be free of all inner limitation, can learn the how-to releasing method. I have found this 'inner success' to be another key turning point. It may well be an advantage for you, to simply allow yourself to, just begin!
What if I'm already doing personal growth programs and/or therapy?
I am not the only one to have done almost everything regarding the inner work before I arrived at The Sedona Method. I found it to be the missing piece of the puzzle allowing that calm authentic self (and sometimes outrageous joy) to prevail. From some of my worldwide friends I made at the retreats I attended in Sedona, they equally reported profound transformation in the way they live their lives. Most of them have never done a day therapy!
Who teaches The Sedona Method and its Worldwide Retreats and seminars ?
I have been fortunate enough to learn from the "Master" of releasing, and President of Sedona Training Associates, Hale Dwoskin, who was handed the teaching rights to The Sedona Method from the Founder Lester Levenson. Hale and his team of Instructors are some of the most peaceful, joyful, kind, wise and authentic people I have ever met. They truly walk their 'talk' and beyond. Please see my "About" web page for the specific Instructors I have worked with, in addition to Hale in Sedona, AZ. USA. There are live retreats all over the world as well as in Sedona USA and these can be found here.
I am amazed how each time I listen to updated releases/seminars online, as well as past releases, I seem to discover something new, I can share. It seems I am listening from a deeper, more 'free sense' each time I review the work. At the same time, I may also have new life experiences that have surfaced in the moment, to release as well, and share even more.
What are some of the 'personal' benefits I have noticed from my releasing?
Ive also written some 'simple and quick', 'easy to read', small kindle ebooks on The Sedona Method releasing, and whilst releasing with it. They are written from my own personal experience from applying it, and the insights I discovered at that time of writing. They may be an insightful read for you to gather some quick and easy tips/ tools for enhancing your own releasing, as well as discovering your own inner truth. You can grab one of them right here now if you wish titled What is the Source of Happiness? (P.S. Its $2.99 USD and thaaanks kindly in advance ..... happy releasing !!)
** Even though myself and many people worldwide have profound benefits from applying The Sedona Method, neither I (or my coaching), nor The Sedona Method make claim to treat, diagnose, cure or advise on any medical or psychological condition. If you feel that is necessary, please seek the service for that. **
How to learn The Sedona Method.
Firstly, I recommend to read the New York Time's best selling book titled The Sedona Method by Hale Dwoskin. It is a very easy and comprehensive introduction to what The Sedona Method is all about with many first hand experiential releases explained throughout the book. It's also great to have as a reference book at anytime in your life. Its available in paperback or ebook, for immediate download digitally. More here.
Sometimes our lifestyles can be very harsh and even stressful! So taking sometime to add that little "softness" is very worthwhile. Here are some quick suggestions that USUALLY bring "feelings of softness" with them:
1. Fresh blooming flowers.
2. Our furry friends.
3. Dandelions in nature.
4. Butterflies as they fly throughout nature, check them on you tube videos, and/or take a walk outside to see them..
5. Take a bubble bath! Add some extra bubbles in ..... and play away !!
6. What can you make that is soft to eat or drink ... a coconut mango frothy smoothie, scrambled eggs or light and fluffy pancakes ?
7. Fluff up your doona, get those feathers puffed up and snuggle under.
8. What "scents" enhance those feelings of 'softness' for you? Essential oils such as rose geranium, chamomile or even lavender?
9. Put some soothing and soft music on. A great resource is "radio spa internet" and it is free. (radiospa.radio.net )
10. Also, know that it can be extremely beneficial to "release and let go" of any resistance feelings to that which is 'not soft', for taking any appropriate action if required. This online coaching here, can help you do that. For a free specific sample audio of the 'how to free up those resistance feelings' quicker and easier 💕, just opt in below and please allow 24 to 48 hrs for the link. This one is a private link and audio.
If you would like to let go of any feelings/beliefs/thoughts that appear to be holding you back , then read on !
You are welcome to have 30 free introductory audios on the 'how to' let go and enhance your natural ability to do so. These audios are each, 30 mins & more. Note - This post will only be available for a limited time. See below for what is included:
1. From one of the wisest men on the planet, The Dalai Lama, comes this quote "Calm mind brings inner strength and inner confidence".
2. Why is this so? When the mind is calmed or quiet, it is usually beyond any thinking of doubtful beliefs. When thinking subsides .... a calming stillness prevails !
3. Tuning into this 'calming stillness' through meditation, for example, there is no room for any limiting beliefs or thoughts that can bring up feelings of fear/ worry /overwhelm/self doubt ..... 'calmness' is simply the silent peace beyond any of that.
4. Can you think yourself to calmness? It's worth trying to see if it works for you. Yet, if it is thought to be calm, rather than just being that 'calm itself' ... it can also be thought/believed to be 'un calm' which is usually what happens. That which is aware of the 'thinking' or 'non believing' is the true calmness, stillness, silence beneath and beyond it all. Can you notice what it is... that is aware of any thoughts? Tuning into that awareness is very freeing.
5. I have 5 very easy questions that can calm the mind instantly within 15 secs (or even less), because they point beyond any 'thinking/limiting beliefs'. One question can do it, and with a total of 5 questions it is even more powerful ... and fun too !!! You are welcome to read, apply and answer the questions to instantly calm your mind, from the free PDF below.
If not, I wish you plenty of calm beyond alarm, and an expanded sense of peacefulness in any moment and beyond !
Hi ! I'm Kate
Personal Transformation Coach
Kate Burke is a Certified Professional Coach & Sedona Method Facilitator, with a Ba.Ed. in Health and Phys. Ed. She is the author of 4 ebooks on amazon,