Why is "Calm" the new superpower ? Begin to calm the mind now . . . & wake up feeling blessed not stressed !
1. From one of the wisest and most "inner peaceful" men on the planet, The Dalai Lama, comes this quote "Calm mind brings inner strength and inner confidence".
2. Why is this so? When the mind is calmed or quiet, it is usually beyond any thinking of doubtful beliefs. When thinking subsides .... a calming stillness prevails ! When the mind is busy 'figuring out answers', without the answer appearing, sleeping is not easy.
3. Tuning into this 'calming stillness' through releasing emotions and meditation, for example, there is no room for any limiting beliefs or thoughts that can bring up feelings of fear/ worry /overwhelm/self doubt ..... 'calmness' is simply the 'silent peaceness', beyond any of that. You can try this emotional releasing/letting go, at the end of your day.
4. Can you think yourself to calmness? It's worth trying to see if it works for you. Yet, if it is thought to be calm, rather than just being that 'calm itself' ... it can also be thought/believed to be 'un calm' which is usually what happens. That which is aware of the 'thinking' or 'non believing' is the deeper true calmness, stillness, silence beneath and beyond it all. Can you notice what it is... that is aware of any thoughts? Tuning into that awareness is very freeing. Even though, sometimes it may be helpful to have a little guidance/coaching to reveal that.
5. I have 5 very easy questions that can calm the mind instantly within 15 secs (or even less), because they point beyond any 'thinking/limiting beliefs'. One question can do it, and with a total of 5 questions it is even more powerful ... and fun too !!! You are welcome to read, apply and answer the questions to instantly calm and clear your mind, from the free PDF below. You could apply these questions, any time of the day.
If not, I wish you plenty of 'calm beyond alarm', and an expanded sense of peacefulness in any moment and beyond !
Hi ! I'm Kate
Personal Transformation Coach
Kate Burke is a Certified Professional Coach & Sedona Method Facilitator, with a Ba.Ed. in Health and Phys. Ed. She is the author of 4 ebooks on amazon,