Sometimes our lifestyles can be very harsh and even stressful! So taking sometime to add that little "softness" is very worthwhile. Here are some quick suggestions that USUALLY bring "feelings of softness" with them:
1. Fresh blooming flowers.
2. Our furry friends.
3. Dandelions in nature.
4. Butterflies as they fly throughout nature, check them on you tube videos, and/or take a walk outside to see them..
5. Take a bubble bath! Add some extra bubbles in ..... and play away !!
6. What can you make that is soft to eat or drink ... a coconut mango frothy smoothie, scrambled eggs or light and fluffy pancakes ?
7. Fluff up your doona, get those feathers puffed up and snuggle under.
8. What "scents" enhance those feelings of 'softness' for you? Essential oils such as rose geranium, chamomile or even lavender?
9. Put some soothing and soft music on. A great resource is "radio spa internet" and it is free. (radiospa.radio.net )
10. Also, know that it can be extremely beneficial to "release and let go" of any resistance feelings to that which is 'not soft', for taking any appropriate action if required. This online coaching here, can help you do that. For a free specific sample audio of the 'how to free up those resistance feelings' quicker and easier 💕, just opt in below and please allow 24 to 48 hrs for the link. This one is a private link and audio.
Hi ! I'm Kate
Kate Burke is a Certified Professional Coach & Sedona Method Facilitator, with a Ba.Ed. in Health and Phys. Ed. She is the author of 4 ebooks on amazon,