1. Mindset: I can, I will (anon.)
2. Inhale confidence, exhale doubt! (anon.)
3. Confidence is not "they will like me". Confidence is "I'll be fine if they don't!"
4. It's not what you are that is holding you back. It's what you think you are not! (anon.)
5. You can admire someone else's beauty without questioning your own.
6. It's a good day to have a good day! (FoodMatters)
7. I nourish my mind, body and soul with my thoughts.
8. You can be a good person with a kind heart and still say no. (tinybuddha.com)
9. A flower does not think to compete with the flower next to it. It just blooms. (anon.)
10. Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong! (Charles M Schulz)
Also check yoganess.net for more info.
1. Can you read the statement out load, or to yourself : "I am super confident".
How does that feel ? Does it bring up any feeling of resistance? Any feelings of "No I am not" or "I'm not"?? Usually, this is definitely what happens. A quick tip is to simply decide that you no longer want to 'hold onto' that feeling and allow yourself to set it free. Here are 3 quick questions from The Sedona Method technique that can help release that feeling of resistance when it comes up. Just notice that feeling of resistance as best you can ..... and allow it to be here. Then ask yourself, Could I let that resistance feeling go? Would I let it go, if I could let it go? (from Coach Susan Seifert). and "When?". The "Now" or "present time" is the only time it can be 'let go', so just a simple "now" is a great answer to that 3rd question. Any other time just 'yes' or 'no' answers are fine, you don't have to converse with it.
Just to review those releasing questions: Could I let the feeling of resistance go? (yes/no) .
Would I let the feeling of resistance go..... if I could let it go?
And when? Repeat the round of 3 questions as much as you want, until you feel the resistance feeling has dissolved, and welcome any and all sense of "peace".
Please note: that myself or The Sedona Method technique, do not treat, diagnose, cure or advise on any medical or psychological condition. Please seek the appropriate service for that, if needed.
2. When in doubt, check it out. Sometimes the mind can play tricks, or not, and assumptions can be made. Its usually a good idea to go ahead and ask for feedback , further information and clarity with regard to any doubt feelings around an issue or situation. If possible 'check/ask" from a sense of 'peace', as it is usually more open and free, no matter what the feedback is. Yet, be true to your feelings and do not force 'asking' if it feels uncomfortable, allow yourself to be your own judge. The aim is meant to put the mind at ease in terms of real clarity, rather than 'dig up more resistance' !!! Be your own best judge, and trust your instinct.
3. Ensure you are well organised and know your topic. Drop any sense of 'time scarcity" as it too, brings up the feeling of 'lack' ... something that you are not in control of, and/or are being controlled by (for example). Sometimes, it can be a quick re organising and decluttering that resolves these issues. Can you re organise one step at a time? It may only take one simple adjustment (add or delete) and it will allow for greater "ease and flow".
I hope you enjoyed this post and feel free to leave a positive comment below if you wish.
Also "opt in" on the "Free Gifts" web page here, for some free guided audio mp3 files on releasing unwanted feelings.