I know that so many times we have been told to "just let it go" ~ and/or to "let go" of that unwanted feeling, or limiting belief that causes doubt (for example)! I've seen many comments on social media stating "but how do I let go", "its too hard", "it doesn't seem to let go at all", and so on !
So below is an extremely powerful technique that is provided through a FREE 11 minute audio guided release meditation with introductory tips, that enhances your natural ability to let go of any unwanted feeling or belief that appears to be standing in the way of having your dreams and desires. The technique has been applied by all of the Personal Transformational Teachers of the Inspirational Self Help Movie The Secret.
In my experience, it is very effective for enhancing your natural ability to let go, as there are 5 different ways to work with that can 'free up and release' that 'holding back' and unwanted emotions. My coaching and my mini programs blend this technique throughout them.
The free audio sample provided here, will demonstrate one of the ways of 'how to let go', and it truly does work. Yet, don't take my word for it! You are very welcome to opt in below to gain instant access to the link and audio .... and jump right into unravelling your natural inner courage, self certainty, and 'unlimitedness', a sense of 'peace' and inner freedom for having your desires/dreams/goals .... So, discover for yourself, if this works for you!
There are no obligations and your information is always private and confidential.
How is it possible to free up and release these feelings that seem to be stopping us from being motivated today, or on any day ?
In my experience it is possible to let go of any unwanted feelings that appear to be stopping us from moving forward. Each day when I wake up, I release any unwanted feelings .... you may want to call this a "release meditation". It is a series of gently guided questions, that allow you to answer from your own inner experience which enhances you to 'let go' .... (or not) of what seems to be stopping you from moving forward. It helps me 'clear the mind' of any negativity, and to be open to plan from a sense of peace, inner freedom and unlimitedness.
If you would like to sample this release (on any issue), feel free to opt in below for instant access to the link and 10 min audio file. There is no obligation and your email is kept private and confidential. Just type in your name, email and in the Comment Box type: "Requesting Release Meditation on any Issue."
1. Often a lack of confidence to "be", "do" and/or "have" your dreams/desires/goals, stems from the feeling of "fear" and thoughts such as "I can't", "I'm not enough" and "I don't know how".
2. If you have to do the set "task" anyway, (eg. a work commitment), it can be just as easy to think or say the words "cancel, cancel" when those unsupportive thoughts arise and choose the opposite thought "I can" or "I am enough." (That strategy comes from Success Coach, Jack Canfield's self esteem work). If you're going to be "thinking", you may as well be thinking supportive thoughts !
3. It is interesting to note, that when a baby enters the world, it seems impossible that it could ever walk! Yet, it has no concept of "I can't", so it can fall down many times and still continue until, indeed, the baby can walk. Learning the english language is another example.
4. As mentioned previously, the mind focuses on the "cannot" or the negative, when it can equally focus on the positive. So right now, can you think of a time when that sense of courage arose in order to complete the task (eg. learning to walk, or choose your own activity/situation that comes to mind now). Can you allow yourself to focus on that feeling of courage now? (just "pause" and notice that feeling of "courage" regarding that past task, or situation ...... even if its 1% noticing!) Now, could you simply focus on that feeling of "courage" and welcome it and allow it fully, and expand that feeling of courage some more, and even more than that? You can try this exercise when ever the feeling of "doubt" arises. Just think of that courageous situation you have already completed in the past, and welcome that feeling of courage, as best you can.
5. That exercise is a glimpse of some of the coaching that I apply for anyone who wants to gain confidence or boost confidence. Usually, it is very beneficial and effective to have a few techniques, and releases that can unravel and uncover beyond any obstacles, doubts or worries. Sometimes it can be very difficult to just "let go" of what appears to be blocking the completion of a goal, and my coaching and mini programs gently guide and support you to notice "what is beyond?" any limitations. With this coaching and 'release meditations" you can truly feel into "being" that confidence, quite quickly and easily ... because in my experience, it is already within, and it is very 'powerful' to simply release what you are not - the doubt/worry/overwhelm or 'fears' !
6. If you would like to experience a sample of a free 11 minute audio TRANSCRIPT PDF "release meditation" for "having more confidence", just opt in below right now. There is no obligation, and your email is 100% private and confidential. If not, I wish you an abundance of "courage and confidence" anywhere, anytime, for having all your goals in 2018, and beyond!
Are you doing great and yet had enough of "being controlled by it?" That is, a feeling of being controlled by 'others' such as 'boss', sports coach or any other issue either from your past, present or projected future?
What about that unhealthy relationship from the past, present or projected future that should have worked, could have and would have ? Want to free up any unwanted feelings around that and open new found inner freedom and inner wisdom?
Does gross injustice seem a part of it all and you would love to feel freer around those unwanted feelings too?
Well guess what ? ... you definitely can!
Check the free resources here (videos and webinars) and begin to discover your own inherent wisdom which is always within, even though it seems sometimes that the past unwanted feelings cover it over. If open to the inner deeper investigation, you can reveal a whole new natural inner strength even beyond all that youve experienced from within already, an effortless ease. You can tune into a deeper serenity and "at peace' of mind for 'what is beyond' .... :-)
Recommended reading : Opening Inner Freedom Amazon kindle.
"If you want to awaken all of humanity
then awaken all of yourself . . .
If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world
Then eliminate all the unwanted feelings with in yourself . . .
Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self transformation"
Read ebook : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008IKJPCI
And please share ! Thanks in advance.
You have a natural ability to let go and release unwanted feelings. Just as you have an ability to let go of the basket ball to score a goal through the hoop.
If I wanted to score ten out of ten jump shots, I would have to physically go out and do that to note if ten out of ten were possible for me to do. I could also apply visualization but in the end I would have to be 'the energy in motion' of 'being and doing' that skill.
Notice this is an energy in motion (e-motion) .... the easier, less tense and more relaxed I am from the inside out, the easier the flow of the movement and the greater chance it has of being effective to go through the hoop.
Letting go and releasing emotions, is allowing that energy to move through the body, energy in motion, e-motion. The more relaxed and less tense the body is, the more the 'ease of being' and the ease of 'the being' in movement.
Your natural ability to let go and release feelings is a skill, and it can be enhanced to release quicker and with greater effectiveness. I could tell you how it feels to release and let go with greater effectiveness, or I could describe how it works. Yet, once again, the real 'noticing' is when you allow yourself to experience enhancing your natural ability to let go by applying some easy questions which allow you to do so. This is the experience of letting go or releasing and it is an internal discovery, it is not external teachings or about analyzing words, or about the words, images, symbols as such. Words are used to point beyond the feeling for enhanced inner freedom and wisdom. A beautiful, non forced way to apply this is with The Sedona Method. sedona.com
It seems that this natural ability to release emotions has not been fully realized by many and yet, it reveals a deeper awareness. Could it be this is a very easy and effective way to tune into a deeper inherent wisdom? It seems some have been aware of this from the ancient teachings in the east and now many are opening to it, in the western world with some profound gains, not just to open the body to easier freer movement, but for the health and wellbeing of the mind, body, spirit overall. In my experience it is definitely allowing living from a deeper awareness and presence, which ultimately allows me to recognise human nature from a whole new level. A handy skill to enhance for resonating with safe and harm free mutuality in any relationship. .
Welcome to Blog Talk Radio show with host Kate Burke, Author, Coach, Speaker and Teacher.
These are free episodes with sometimes, world wide guests who enhance your deeper true nature and presence of awareness which is about the inner discovery of your highest self and greater potential.
There are coaching tips, tools and real live experiential exercises with Coach Kate as well as recommended live events all for free.
If you want to make a donation, you are welcome to purchase one of Kate's ebooks on amazon where ultimately funds go back to the radio show and eventually a Foundation geared to realizing and having safe harm free serene mutuality in any relationship. Enjoy the episodes and thanks kindly !
Why do you want to discover outrageous joy? Why not discover what is already within, if it is? Joy is one of the ways the body naturally releases emotions, so it could help clear those unwanted feelings that sometimes cover over.
Why would you want to discover a "serene at peace' sensing ? Could it be that it is from this 'clearing' that an inherent wisdom, or 'just knowing awareness' reveals itself beyond and with, the external beliefs that sometimes limit in a non supportive way, and sometimes do not.
So here are some suggestions for opening the mind and heart to an internal discovery of who you really are!
1.If there is belief that inner freedom and wisdom are within, one will opt for it. If not, that unlimited source of joy and serene peace that you already are could remain dormant. So here's a little something , even though from the 'external believing' that might invite your opening to it. If not, could you let that be all right, for now too?
Here's a video from you tube that focuses on the laughter that is already born within. This may also bring forth that laughter within you. Can you also notice the serenity as the laughter subsides?
2. And yet another video which shows the natural laughter beneath beyond from an adult who believed "there's more to humankind than first thought!" Once again , this is the external believing for now, and you may find yourself tuning into that source of laughter that you already are from the inside out. Can you notice the relaxation beyond the laughter, the 'clearing' too.
3.Notice that here are two different external sources that bring forth laughter from within, and yet, that same laughter and 'serene at peace clearness' is right within. So can you allow yourself to just welcome or notice that some more, and even more than that? Tune in any time to that source through focusing on those situations, if you wish.
4.Now for the real permanent discovery if you're believing there could really be a deeper source of unlimited wisdom, joy, serenity within. A man named Lester Levenson, in 1952, discovered a method for enhancing the natural ability to release feelings. It has been termed The Sedona Method releasing, as this is where Lester resided Sedona AZ USA, and handed the teaching rights to H. Dwoskin, President of Sedona Training Associates.
It is a self help resource but there are many live Retreats, happening throughout the world which the trained Group Instructors teach. Hire yourself a coach who applies its teachings (eg. Kate Burke) or simply allow yourself to read the book "The Sedona Method" by Hale Dwoskin and explore the resources.
5.View the movie DVD "Letting Go" which is a live Retreat event with Hale, and many professional adults releasing emotions and enhancing their natural ability to let go, revealing the deeper joy, serenity and wisdom beneath, beyond! Feel free to peruse this website which has presented some of its teachings and some new teachings, from experiencing its gains.
Recently, one of my relatives stated 'never lose your sense of humour'. Well, goodluck on that one, because no one puts laughter in you, its already there! Just take a look at the "Laughing Baby' video on the homepage of this website. So where does this 'inner child' experiencing go? Or does it too, appear covered over at times? Sometimes a joy for no reason, an innocence beyond the apparent external attachments and aversions.
So what is Bumpa-Snallions?
Bumpa-snallions was a game played as kids in the lounge room amongst all the overturned furniture. You had to place a rug over your body and pretend you were a snail, except we were minus the little antennae so there was no sight. If you bumped into another snail, you were 'out'. Usually there were no sounds .... !!
As siblings grow up they tend to go their separate ways, and one of these siblings met with some adversity along the way which resulted in releasing much of the past emotionality around some intimate relationship trauma experienced as a young adult. An opportunity for unraveling the Buddha mindset one might say. It seems this Buddha mindset must be within many, and lets hope it does not take adversity to inspire its discovery by each from within, an unraveling of what appears to be covering it over.
So if ever you feel in victim mode, or the odds are against, just know that always beneath and beyond, deeper within.... the Buddha mindset awaits an unravel ling for who you truly are. That is, you're not your emotions that come and go, the story of past that was done, you're really that unlimited nature upon which it appears.... just the same as the movie of life is played upon the clear 'buddha' background, movie screen, awareness of that story. If there were no 'movie screen' or that Buddha mindset to teach upon, there would be no "Bumpa-snallion" tales for which to tell, or no movie to be seen, as there is no screen for it to be played upon.
You can be free with mind and beyond mind, its up to you "Freedomind". It's really about the external discovery with the internal discovery and sometimes it has been the internal discovery that has been ignored simply because it was not known 'how to' discover 'what's within?'. Now is the perfect time to notice this Buddha mindset, with and beyond the joyous tales of the past such as the 'bumpa-snallions' that were, if you are open to it !!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ENVZUKM ebook "The Source of Happiness"
Hi ! I'm Kate
Personal Transformation Coach
Kate Burke is a Certified Professional Coach & Sedona Method Facilitator, with a Ba.Ed. in Health and Phys. Ed. She is the author of 4 ebooks on amazon,