Why is "Calm" the new superpower ? Begin to calm the mind now . . . & wake up feeling blessed not stressed !
1. From one of the wisest and most "inner peaceful" men on the planet, The Dalai Lama, comes this quote "Calm mind brings inner strength and inner confidence".
2. Why is this so? When the mind is calmed or quiet, it is usually beyond any thinking of doubtful beliefs. When thinking subsides .... a calming stillness prevails ! When the mind is busy 'figuring out answers', without the answer appearing, sleeping is not easy.
3. Tuning into this 'calming stillness' through releasing emotions and meditation, for example, there is no room for any limiting beliefs or thoughts that can bring up feelings of fear/ worry /overwhelm/self doubt ..... 'calmness' is simply the 'silent peaceness', beyond any of that. You can try this emotional releasing/letting go, at the end of your day.
4. Can you think yourself to calmness? It's worth trying to see if it works for you. Yet, if it is thought to be calm, rather than just being that 'calm itself' ... it can also be thought/believed to be 'un calm' which is usually what happens. That which is aware of the 'thinking' or 'non believing' is the deeper true calmness, stillness, silence beneath and beyond it all. Can you notice what it is... that is aware of any thoughts? Tuning into that awareness is very freeing. Even though, sometimes it may be helpful to have a little guidance/coaching to reveal that.
5. I have 5 very easy questions that can calm the mind instantly within 15 secs (or even less), because they point beyond any 'thinking/limiting beliefs'. One question can do it, and with a total of 5 questions it is even more powerful ... and fun too !!! You are welcome to read, apply and answer the questions to instantly calm and clear your mind, from the free PDF below. You could apply these questions, any time of the day.
If not, I wish you plenty of 'calm beyond alarm', and an expanded sense of peacefulness in any moment and beyond !
I know that so many times we have been told to "just let it go" ~ and/or to "let go" of that unwanted feeling, or limiting belief that causes doubt (for example)! I've seen many comments on social media stating "but how do I let go", "its too hard", "it doesn't seem to let go at all", and so on !
So below is an extremely powerful technique that is provided through a FREE 11 minute audio guided release meditation with introductory tips, that enhances your natural ability to let go of any unwanted feeling or belief that appears to be standing in the way of having your dreams and desires. The technique has been applied by all of the Personal Transformational Teachers of the Inspirational Self Help Movie The Secret.
In my experience, it is very effective for enhancing your natural ability to let go, as there are 5 different ways to work with that can 'free up and release' that 'holding back' and unwanted emotions. My coaching and my mini programs blend this technique throughout them.
The free audio sample provided here, will demonstrate one of the ways of 'how to let go', and it truly does work. Yet, don't take my word for it! You are very welcome to opt in below to gain instant access to the link and audio .... and jump right into unravelling your natural inner courage, self certainty, and 'unlimitedness', a sense of 'peace' and inner freedom for having your desires/dreams/goals .... So, discover for yourself, if this works for you!
There are no obligations and your information is always private and confidential.
How is it possible to free up and release these feelings that seem to be stopping us from being motivated today, or on any day ?
In my experience it is possible to let go of any unwanted feelings that appear to be stopping us from moving forward. Each day when I wake up, I release any unwanted feelings .... you may want to call this a "release meditation". It is a series of gently guided questions, that allow you to answer from your own inner experience which enhances you to 'let go' .... (or not) of what seems to be stopping you from moving forward. It helps me 'clear the mind' of any negativity, and to be open to plan from a sense of peace, inner freedom and unlimitedness.
If you would like to sample this release (on any issue), feel free to opt in below for instant access to the link and 10 min audio file. There is no obligation and your email is kept private and confidential. Just type in your name, email and in the Comment Box type: "Requesting Release Meditation on any Issue."
1. Often a lack of confidence to "be", "do" and/or "have" your dreams/desires/goals, stems from the feeling of "fear" and thoughts such as "I can't", "I'm not enough" and "I don't know how".
2. If you have to do the set "task" anyway, (eg. a work commitment), it can be just as easy to think or say the words "cancel, cancel" when those unsupportive thoughts arise and choose the opposite thought "I can" or "I am enough." (That strategy comes from Success Coach, Jack Canfield's self esteem work). If you're going to be "thinking", you may as well be thinking supportive thoughts !
3. It is interesting to note, that when a baby enters the world, it seems impossible that it could ever walk! Yet, it has no concept of "I can't", so it can fall down many times and still continue until, indeed, the baby can walk. Learning the english language is another example.
4. As mentioned previously, the mind focuses on the "cannot" or the negative, when it can equally focus on the positive. So right now, can you think of a time when that sense of courage arose in order to complete the task (eg. learning to walk, or choose your own activity/situation that comes to mind now). Can you allow yourself to focus on that feeling of courage now? (just "pause" and notice that feeling of "courage" regarding that past task, or situation ...... even if its 1% noticing!) Now, could you simply focus on that feeling of "courage" and welcome it and allow it fully, and expand that feeling of courage some more, and even more than that? You can try this exercise when ever the feeling of "doubt" arises. Just think of that courageous situation you have already completed in the past, and welcome that feeling of courage, as best you can.
5. That exercise is a glimpse of some of the coaching that I apply for anyone who wants to gain confidence or boost confidence. Usually, it is very beneficial and effective to have a few techniques, and releases that can unravel and uncover beyond any obstacles, doubts or worries. Sometimes it can be very difficult to just "let go" of what appears to be blocking the completion of a goal, and my coaching and mini programs gently guide and support you to notice "what is beyond?" any limitations. With this coaching and 'release meditations" you can truly feel into "being" that confidence, quite quickly and easily ... because in my experience, it is already within, and it is very 'powerful' to simply release what you are not - the doubt/worry/overwhelm or 'fears' !
6. If you would like to experience a sample of a free 11 minute audio TRANSCRIPT PDF "release meditation" for "having more confidence", just opt in below right now. There is no obligation, and your email is 100% private and confidential. If not, I wish you an abundance of "courage and confidence" anywhere, anytime, for having all your goals in 2018, and beyond!
Are you doing great and yet had enough of "being controlled by it?" That is, a feeling of being controlled by 'others' such as 'boss', sports coach or any other issue either from your past, present or projected future?
What about that unhealthy relationship from the past, present or projected future that should have worked, could have and would have ? Want to free up any unwanted feelings around that and open new found inner freedom and inner wisdom?
Does gross injustice seem a part of it all and you would love to feel freer around those unwanted feelings too?
Well guess what ? ... you definitely can!
Check the free resources here (videos and webinars) and begin to discover your own inherent wisdom which is always within, even though it seems sometimes that the past unwanted feelings cover it over. If open to the inner deeper investigation, you can reveal a whole new natural inner strength even beyond all that youve experienced from within already, an effortless ease. You can tune into a deeper serenity and "at peace' of mind for 'what is beyond' .... :-)
Recommended reading : Opening Inner Freedom Amazon kindle.
"If you want to awaken all of humanity
then awaken all of yourself . . .
If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world
Then eliminate all the unwanted feelings with in yourself . . .
Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self transformation"
Read ebook : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008IKJPCI
And please share ! Thanks in advance.
You have a natural ability to let go and release unwanted feelings. Just as you have an ability to let go of the basket ball to score a goal through the hoop.
If I wanted to score ten out of ten jump shots, I would have to physically go out and do that to note if ten out of ten were possible for me to do. I could also apply visualization but in the end I would have to be 'the energy in motion' of 'being and doing' that skill.
Notice this is an energy in motion (e-motion) .... the easier, less tense and more relaxed I am from the inside out, the easier the flow of the movement and the greater chance it has of being effective to go through the hoop.
Letting go and releasing emotions, is allowing that energy to move through the body, energy in motion, e-motion. The more relaxed and less tense the body is, the more the 'ease of being' and the ease of 'the being' in movement.
Your natural ability to let go and release feelings is a skill, and it can be enhanced to release quicker and with greater effectiveness. I could tell you how it feels to release and let go with greater effectiveness, or I could describe how it works. Yet, once again, the real 'noticing' is when you allow yourself to experience enhancing your natural ability to let go by applying some easy questions which allow you to do so. This is the experience of letting go or releasing and it is an internal discovery, it is not external teachings or about analyzing words, or about the words, images, symbols as such. Words are used to point beyond the feeling for enhanced inner freedom and wisdom. A beautiful, non forced way to apply this is with The Sedona Method. sedona.com
It seems that this natural ability to release emotions has not been fully realized by many and yet, it reveals a deeper awareness. Could it be this is a very easy and effective way to tune into a deeper inherent wisdom? It seems some have been aware of this from the ancient teachings in the east and now many are opening to it, in the western world with some profound gains, not just to open the body to easier freer movement, but for the health and wellbeing of the mind, body, spirit overall. In my experience it is definitely allowing living from a deeper awareness and presence, which ultimately allows me to recognise human nature from a whole new level. A handy skill to enhance for resonating with safe and harm free mutuality in any relationship. .
Welcome to Blog Talk Radio show with host Kate Burke, Author, Coach, Speaker and Teacher.
These are free episodes with sometimes, world wide guests who enhance your deeper true nature and presence of awareness which is about the inner discovery of your highest self and greater potential.
There are coaching tips, tools and real live experiential exercises with Coach Kate as well as recommended live events all for free.
If you want to make a donation, you are welcome to purchase one of Kate's ebooks on amazon where ultimately funds go back to the radio show and eventually a Foundation geared to realizing and having safe harm free serene mutuality in any relationship. Enjoy the episodes and thanks kindly !
Hi ! I'm Kate
Personal Transformation Coach
Kate Burke is a Certified Professional Coach & Sedona Method Facilitator, with a Ba.Ed. in Health and Phys. Ed. She is the author of 4 ebooks on amazon,