Sometimes our lifestyles can be very harsh and even stressful! So taking sometime to add that little "softness" is very worthwhile. Here are some quick suggestions that USUALLY bring "feelings of softness" with them:
1. Fresh blooming flowers.
2. Our furry friends.
3. Dandelions in nature.
4. Butterflies as they fly throughout nature, check them on you tube videos, and/or take a walk outside to see them..
5. Take a bubble bath! Add some extra bubbles in ..... and play away !!
6. What can you make that is soft to eat or drink ... a coconut mango frothy smoothie, scrambled eggs or light and fluffy pancakes ?
7. Fluff up your doona, get those feathers puffed up and snuggle under.
8. What "scents" enhance those feelings of 'softness' for you? Essential oils such as rose geranium, chamomile or even lavender?
9. Put some soothing and soft music on. A great resource is "radio spa internet" and it is free. (radiospa.radio.net )
10. Also, know that it can be extremely beneficial to "release and let go" of any resistance feelings to that which is 'not soft', for taking any appropriate action if required. This online coaching here, can help you do that. For a free specific sample audio of the 'how to free up those resistance feelings' quicker and easier 💕, just opt in below and please allow 24 to 48 hrs for the link. This one is a private link and audio.
If you would like to let go of any feelings/beliefs/thoughts that appear to be holding you back , then read on !
You are welcome to have 30 free introductory audios on the 'how to' let go and enhance your natural ability to do so. These audios are each, 30 mins & more. Note - This post will only be available for a limited time. See below for what is included:
1. From one of the wisest men on the planet, The Dalai Lama, comes this quote "Calm mind brings inner strength and inner confidence".
2. Why is this so? When the mind is calmed or quiet, it is usually beyond any thinking of doubtful beliefs. When thinking subsides .... a calming stillness prevails !
3. Tuning into this 'calming stillness' through meditation, for example, there is no room for any limiting beliefs or thoughts that can bring up feelings of fear/ worry /overwhelm/self doubt ..... 'calmness' is simply the silent peace beyond any of that.
4. Can you think yourself to calmness? It's worth trying to see if it works for you. Yet, if it is thought to be calm, rather than just being that 'calm itself' ... it can also be thought/believed to be 'un calm' which is usually what happens. That which is aware of the 'thinking' or 'non believing' is the true calmness, stillness, silence beneath and beyond it all. Can you notice what it is... that is aware of any thoughts? Tuning into that awareness is very freeing.
5. I have 5 very easy questions that can calm the mind instantly within 15 secs (or even less), because they point beyond any 'thinking/limiting beliefs'. One question can do it, and with a total of 5 questions it is even more powerful ... and fun too !!! You are welcome to read, apply and answer the questions to instantly calm your mind, from the free PDF below.
If not, I wish you plenty of calm beyond alarm, and an expanded sense of peacefulness in any moment and beyond !
I know that so many times we have been told to "just let it go" ~ and/or to "let go" of that unwanted feeling, or limiting belief that causes doubt (for example)! I've seen many comments on social media stating "but how do I let go", "its too hard", "it doesn't seem to let go at all", and so on !
So below is an extremely powerful technique that is provided through a FREE 11 minute audio guided release meditation with introductory tips, that enhances your natural ability to let go of any unwanted feeling or belief that appears to be standing in the way of having your dreams and desires. The technique has been applied by all of the Personal Transformational Teachers of the Inspirational Self Help Movie The Secret.
In my experience, it is very effective for enhancing your natural ability to let go, as there are 5 different ways to work with that can 'free up and release' that 'holding back' and unwanted emotions. My coaching and my mini programs blend this technique throughout them.
The free audio sample provided here, will demonstrate one of the ways of 'how to let go', and it truly does work. Yet, don't take my word for it! You are very welcome to opt in below to gain instant access to the link and audio .... and jump right into unravelling your natural inner courage, self certainty, and 'unlimitedness', a sense of 'peace' and inner freedom for having your desires/dreams/goals .... So, discover for yourself, if this works for you!
There are no obligations and your information is always private and confidential.
How is it possible to free up and release these feelings that seem to be stopping us from being motivated today, or on any day ?
In my experience it is possible to let go of any unwanted feelings that appear to be stopping us from moving forward. Each day when I wake up, I release any unwanted feelings .... you may want to call this a "release meditation". It is a series of gently guided questions, that allow you to answer from your own inner experience which enhances you to 'let go' .... (or not) of what seems to be stopping you from moving forward. It helps me 'clear the mind' of any negativity, and to be open to plan from a sense of peace, inner freedom and unlimitedness.
If you would like to sample this release (on any issue), feel free to opt in below for instant access to the link and 10 min audio file. There is no obligation and your email is kept private and confidential. Just type in your name, email and in the Comment Box type: "Requesting Release Meditation on any Issue."
Hi ! I'm Kate
Kate Burke is a Certified Professional Coach with a Ba.Ed. in Health and Phys. Ed. She is the author of 4 ebooks on amazon,